M.S. Manjunatha, a post-graduate in Chemistry from Central College, Bangalore University, started his career as Lecturer in Chemistry. Later on, he founded Universal Academy to train students for Engineering and Medical Entrance Examinations. In a short span of time, the Academy became an Icon of Success and Excellence producing excellent results.
M S Manjunatha as an Academician by profession is continuously striving to inculcate holistic learning amongst student community through values, inspiration and motivation.
M S Manjunatha is a disciple of Swami Parthasarathy. He has undergone a three year residential course at Vedanta Academy, to study Vedanta under the guidance of Swami Parthasarathy. He conducts study classes and workshops on Vedanta for students, teachers and general Public.
Following are few of the Educational Institutions addressed by Shri M S Manjunatha, recently .
1. RNSIT, Chennasandra, Bangalore.
2. Dayananda Sagar College of Engineering, KS Layout, Bangalore.
3. Dayananda Sagar Institutions, Kumaraswamy Layout, Bangalore
4. PES Degree College, BSK 1st Stage, Bangalore
5. Dayananda Sagar Institutions (for BBM/B.Com Final year students)
6. Al-Ameen PU & Law College, Hosur Road, Bangalore
7. VET Degree College, JP Nagar, Bangalore.
8. Al-Ameen Degree & MBA College, Hosur Road, Bangalore
9. Vijaya Composite PU College
10. JSS Public School, BSK 2nd stage, Bangalore